• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Tutorial on how to (not) participate to the contest

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hello everyone!

This is a stupid video I made because I obviously have too much free time on my hands. It is in the context of the contest however this is not an entry because my content is too trash for that. I really need to go out more but... nah

Enjoy and don't hesitate to... uhm... idk honestly.

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    Hello everyone!

This is a stupid video I made because I obviously have too much free time on my hands. It is in the context of the contest however this is not an entry because my content is too trash for that. I really need to go out more but... nah

I'm dying 😂😂😂😂 you can add my heart and soul, I guess 😝

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    Hello everyone!

AAAA i’m dying 🤣🤣 that’s amazing, you’re the best, i’m laughing hard ^^ 😝🤣

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    @Gemma Goepel-Stillman Straight facts :ROFLMAO:

@Kat the metalhead Thank you!!! Though dont actually die on my watch. Thats too much responsability :(

@ari.mac Mmmmm how fast do you think the shipping would be for your heart and soul from italy to Canada? 🤔

@Dominik Gräber Nickelback themed marriage invitation? I can certainly do that!

@beatrix Ay ay Im really happy to have been of service! Thank you so much!

@Millie Imber Indeed. I am still confused to this day about what else it could mean. Like, what else could it mean? 😦 But im really happy I made you laugh, Thank you!!!!

@Gabby Heafy I definitely am amazing and thank you for giving me the seal of approval for the sunglasses. I really think they bring out my eyes..

@chris_is_cool Yes I will very much so submit this video to try and snatch a nobel prize. What could go wrong!

@Alicia Willis I am the best! The best at what? We haven't figured this out yet. But soon!!

@Leo7F Indeed! I think I would have been a strong contender. that performance alone was probably a high in my career!

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    @Gemma Goepel-Stillman Straight facts :ROFLMAO:

@Kat the metalhead Thank you!!! Though dont actually die on my watch. Thats too much responsability :(

@ari.mac Mmmmm how fast do you think the shipping would be for your heart and soul from italy to Canada? 🤔

@Dominik Gräber Nickelback themed marriage invitation? I can certainly do that!

@beatrix Ay ay Im really happy to have been of service! Thank you so much!

@Millie Imber Indeed. I am still confused to this day about what else it could mean. Like, what else could it mean? 😦 But im really happy I made you laugh, Thank you!!!!

@Gabby Heafy I definitely am amazing and thank you for giving me the seal of approval for the sunglasses. I really think they bring out my eyes..

@chris_is_cool Yes I will very much so submit this video to try and snatch a nobel prize. What could go wrong!

@Alicia Willis I am the best! The best at what? We haven't figured this out yet. But soon!!

@Leo7F Indeed! I think I would have been a strong contender. that performance alone was probably a high in my career!
    With DHL 6 business days.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Damn I forgot to use satanic rituals for my contest entry 😩 Jokes aside, love the video and the amount of effort you put into something silly like this 😎😂
    Uhm? What effort? And well, I guess you are now disqualified. Satanic rituals are a must. I mean, you did sell your soul for metal music right? RIGHT??

Thank you though! Im glad you enjoyed! :giggle: