• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Tutorial video question

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Its on the app. I'm new but i figured surely there's a way to full screen the videos? Using IPhone 12 mini
    Mmmm yeah I have that too. Let me tag @alexj as i think it’s something that was said before and should have an update but not sure if it rolled out.

Reactions: Mitchpleasemusic
    Upvote 0

alexj

Community Manager
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    How do I full screen the lessons and syns guitar tab videos? I tried flipping my phone and it doesn't automatically enlarge. I can't find any settings either to make the video full screen?

Thanks
    Hey there! This is unfortunately a limitation of the service we use to host our lessons. I have reached out to them previously to see if we can add this button, but it doesn't seem to be option that they offer. Very sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: Mitchpleasemusic
    Upvote 0

Mitchpleasemusic

New Student
    Apr 10, 2022
    Hey there! This is unfortunately a limitation of the service we use to host our lessons. I have reached out to them previously to see if we can add this button, but it doesn't seem to be option that they offer. Very sorry for the inconvenience!
    Oh wow thats kind of bizarre. I thought full screen would be a no brainer. Thanks for your help though, appreciate it

Upvote 0