• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Two Fancy Dudes #9: Metallica, Pantera and A.I.

Hello friends, happy Monday!

The homie @Radu-Cristian Perde and myself will be back at it today with “Two Fancy Dudes #9: Metallica, Pantera and A.I.” on SynTV! We had to miss the last few weeks as my day job got incredibly busy (as they do during the holidaze 😝) and I had to cover for some co-workers who ended up with rona, but we’re back this week with what is sure to be a baaaaanger of an episode at 3pm pst/6pm est!

We hope to see you there!🫡

Shawn Lennie

Free Bird Player
Dec 12, 2021
Hello friends, happy Monday!

The homie @Radu-Cristian Perde and myself will be back at it today with “Two Fancy Dudes #9: Metallica, Pantera and A.I.” on SynTV! We had to miss the last few weeks as my day job got incredibly busy (as they do during the holidaze 😝) and I had to cover for some co-workers who ended up with rona, but we’re back this week with what is sure to be a baaaaanger of an episode at 3pm pst/6pm est!

We hope to see you there!🫡

AI and simulation, my time to shine 😎🙌🏻

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    The simulation talk was just warming up! May your festive season be filled with anarchy and life altering questions 🙌🏻
    It would be fun to do an entire episode on a bunch of the different ideas and theories behind it honestly. Perhaps in season 2 👀 I appreciate you greatly my friend! Happy holidaze to you and yours!

Shawn Lennie

Free Bird Player
    Dec 12, 2021
    It would be fun to do an entire episode on a bunch of the different ideas and theories behind it honestly. Perhaps in season 2 👀 I appreciate you greatly my friend! Happy holidaze to you and yours!
    I'll be keen for that!! Happy to beam in from Australia, because remember we aren't a real country and all paid actors as a distraction from Antarctica because we're "so close to it" 😎😂

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I made this recent track cold night, put it on loop with earphones on and fell asleep. Woke up with a cold, was sick so I missed out but saw the replay. Just now starting to get better.
    How come Australia is hot and Antarctica is cold and are next to each other