• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Upcoming platforms and tools this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Speaking from engineering side: we've been pretty heads down focusing on app and SynTV and such hence why I haven't had time to post much and why the last Legends webinar was late. Ill let @Radu-Cristian Perde post more about times and expectatons but from my own voice I wanted it known that there may be some wonkiness in the next couple days. This is including but not limited to:
  1. Some bugs here and there are EASILY to be expected :p
  2. Some things might be shown to you that aren't entirely completed yet
  3. You could get booted from your account (just login again if that happens as it likely cleared your cookies)
  4. You might get a notice or email that could maybe not make sense (if this happens maybe let me know but can ignore)
PLEASE NOTE: Do not worry or stress over seeing these bugs. I know holidays can be stressful and drama prone, but unless its officially posted if you're seeing something you think you shouldn't, simply ask (you can tag me or anyone on the team). This should NOT be seen as a lack of communication intentionally and more a lack of time. We have limited resources and I promise you we're doing the best we can.

The goal next year is (if all goes well) to have plenty of exciting things. Its always a bit bumpy getting there when you're a smaller platform like us, but if we trust in each other I'm certain we will get there soon!

Happy holidays all and here is to some dope stuff coming down the pathway soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.