• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

⚠️ Update on the lessons! ⚠️

Hey everyone!

So as you all know, the lessons have been down for a couple weeks now and I just wanted to give an update and an explanation as to why it takes so much time in order to keep y'all in the loop! I'm going to try and be as transparent as I can be.

Long story short, we used to host the video for the lessons on Vimeo but for reasons unknown to us, we just couldn't access the Vimeo account anymore and the videos stopped working. We've been working to get an explanation from Vimeo and recover the lessons videos and SynTV streams from our account but their customer support isn't very responsive.

So we're currently working on two options, trying to regain access to Vimeo or moving our videos to YouTube. We're still trying to work with Vimeo to see if that option will work, but are considering YouTube as a more stable option. A problem arose when looking at YouTube though: we need all of the lesson video files. The problem with this is that many of the videos were stored directly on Vimeo which we no longer have access to and Syn and PG are in the process of looking through hard drives in between traveling to find the files.

These are basically the reasons why it's taking so long. We are doing everything that is possible to have the lessons back asap, we know that you are all eager to have them back and there is no one that wants them back up as much as we do.

I don't have quite an ETA to give but I will let you all know as soon as I have more updates.

Thank you all for your patience!

- Rad

Synner Endless Summer Collection

LeoNoComply

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Ireland.
Thannks soo much letting us know! It's understandable trying to sort the vimeo side of things, because of all the little interactive features like toggling a fretboard that shows the notes being played as paps and syn are teaching, that's amazinggg and i don't know if it would translate to youtube at all. Thanks for all the effort everyone is putting in! hugs and kisses, i'm sure it's been infuriating lol <3

Synner Endless Summer Collection