• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Upgrade Updates!

Hey everyone, the new user upgrade plans are now live! You can see see details about this change here and you can see the updated plans here. These plans will help us support all of the amazing new features we're adding to the site and you are in no way at all required to get one if you don't want one. Anyone that currently has a Supporter upgrade will be getting the Legend upgrade for a year and anyone that currently has the Legend upgrade will be upgraded to Legend+ for a year. We'll also be offering a Day Ticket to SynTV if you'd like to take part in special event streams, but don't want to become a monthly or annual Legend+ member.

Some of the perks for the upgrades will be rolling in over the next few weeks as we get everything settled and we hope you're as excited for the new features as we are!

alexj

Community Manager
Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Do you have the option to choose which month you may want a gift upgrade to take place or is it default to the month that you are in?

I know the gifts arent live yet but just curious if this was floated as an idea.
    I don't believe that's an option in the plugin that we're using, it just allows you to make your gift at the time that you'd like it to go into effect. I'll definitely check and see if that's something we could look into adding in the future though :)

alexj

Community Manager
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    When will we expect to have our upgrades changed? I had legend status and it hasn’t been changed to legend+ as of yet. Thanks 🙏🏻
    You should start seeing these changes now! Some features will be rolling in over the next few weeks though so appreciate your patience on that

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I don't believe that's an option in the plugin that we're using, it just allows you to make your gift at the time that you'd like it to go into effect. I'll definitely check and see if that's something we could look into adding in the future though :)
    So in other words if you wanna gift someone a month it's best to pick a month that may have the webinar in it. Or just go for the day pass. The day pass is a great idea.. as long as it's not pushing tooo much cash. I havent seen the price for that yet.

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

alexj

Community Manager
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    So in other words if you wanna gift someone a month it's best to pick a month that may have the webinar in it. Or just go for the day pass. The day pass is a great idea.. as long as it's not pushing tooo much cash. I havent seen the price for that yet.
    Hey, yup you can do that, that's entirely up to you! The price for the day pass can be found here: https://synner.com/account/upgrades/1?filter=all

Reactions: Alicia Willis