• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Used Hellwin 100 USA

Eric Kane

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    There are no "new" Hellwins anymore. They were discontinued a few years ago. They are unicorns now, and that's why the used ones are so expensive. $2500 is actually not bad compared to what I've seen others go for. I'd be all over this if I hadn't already found one a year or so ago. They are awesome by the way.

Reactions: Edward John
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Fucking Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    An amp way ahead of its time. Did all the crazy natural overdrive/saturated stuff you would expect (in my opinion far better than a Bogner or a Marshall) - BUT - also just might be the best clean amp I have ever played through. I actually used it more for clean than dirty. It literally sparkled when you played a tele or Strat through it. Unreal beautiful overtones.
    Still have mine front and center in the studio at home.
    Well, now I have the itch to go plug in and play it!
    Bye!

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    An amp way ahead of its time. Did all the crazy natural overdrive/saturated stuff you would expect (in my opinion far better than a Bogner or a Marshall) - BUT - also just might be the best clean amp I have ever played through. I actually used it more for clean than dirty. It literally sparkled when you played a tele or Strat through it. Unreal beautiful overtones.
    Bye!
    Crap, now I want one of those too besides a dumble 😅

Maybe combining the two will sound cool too🤔

Colan Helton

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Bye!

It will definitely be sad to part with the Hellwin if someone decides to buy it. However, I don’t get to use it much because of how loud it is 😂. But, hopefully someone will get to use it to it’s full potential and enjoy for many years.