• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Wanna share something

Iris

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Oct 14, 2020
    Everett, Washington
    Even though I haven't met any of you in person, I feel like you're all family. I know I haven't been around here much, as I've been focusing on some more basic guitar stuff and been working on my mental health issues. I didn't want to share this on my socials but I wanted to tell someone and I like the anonymity here. So I've been clean from self harm for 1 year now!!! I almost relapsed a few times, and everyday is still a struggle, but I made it a year and I'm so proud of myself.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    Even though I haven't met any of you in person, I feel like you're all family. I know I haven't been around here much, as I've been focusing on some more basic guitar stuff and been working on my mental health issues. I didn't want to share this on my socials but I wanted to tell someone and I like the anonymity here. So I've been clean from self harm for 1 year now!!! I almost relapsed a few times, and everyday is still a struggle, but I made it a year and I'm so proud of myself.
    congratulations on one year harm free,i would like to tell you it gets easier but everyday is a struggle,just know that your synner family is with you. cheers,john