• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

We Love You (SPOILERS)

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Pure chaos and I’m all about it. The only thing that it’s even remotely comparable to imo is the “Disco Volante” album by Mr Bungle. I love the chaos, I love how unhinged and at times violent it is, and the outro is one of my favorite things ever. This has a bit of everything for everyone. Screams, a more catchy chorus than “Nobody”, amazing guitar work, wild drums.

It’s like a musical fever dream, and with what this album is based on, I’d say that’s fitting. I think this song is going to do a bit better of a job at letting people know what to expect from the album than “Nobody” and so far from what I’ve seen online, it’s definitely been less divisive (though still somewhat divisive) and had a warmer reception. Slamming track and one that reminds me of something Jimmy would have done in a lot of ways.

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    I actually laughed when I first heard the tune - just because it was so out of left field and definitely Ye influenced in it's chopiness. I was worried that I'd dissappoint myself by building up the next thing after 'Nobody' to be weirder and it wasn't going to hit that mark - but this truly knocked it out the park 😂

I was purely entertained by it on first listen and I'm now looking forward to the tune growing on my like 'Nobody' did 👌 The tune seems like a complete sonic collage to me and I'm down for it!

Also, I'm 100% looking forward to watching people have melt downs reviewing/hating on it on YouTube 😂 If nobody ruffled some feathers then they'll have no feathers left now this is out 👀

Great tune 👌

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    So... Who was on the Discord at 7am Pacific to hear the newest track from Life is but a Dream, "We Love You?"

Thoughts?
    I was! I loved the song, it's different in many ways, but pure gold! I'm still processing it. Matt's voice sounds amazing those screams are🔥🔥🤯 Can't wait to hear the full album💯💖

• Love
    Reactions: Christian Schulze
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    Pure chaos and I’m all about it. The only thing that it’s even remotely comparable to imo is the “Disco Volante” album by Mr Bungle. I love the chaos, I love how unhinged and at times violent it is, and the outro is one of my favorite things ever. This has a bit of everything for everyone. Screams, a more catchy chorus than “Nobody”, amazing guitar work, wild drums.

It’s like a musical fever dream, and with what this album is based on, I’d say that’s fitting. I think this song is going to do a bit better of a job at letting people know what to expect from the album than “Nobody” and so far from what I’ve seen online, it’s definitely been less divisive (though still somewhat divisive) and had a warmer reception. Slamming track and one that reminds me of something Jimmy would have done in a lot of ways.
    Bungle all the way.....I could not have said this better.

I don't know if it is the novelty or what...but I think I like it more than Nobody..

It's bungle through and though.

Our blond bombshell teacher has been giving us hints all the time with is Record of the month.

Smart after all...not a blond Himbo

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    This is a 360 degree VR video experience for "We Love You" produced by the band. I suspect this comes in part from their "Immersive Experience" in Vegas this weekend. I'll be at the concert tonight (their first gig in FIVE YEARS) and the immersive experience Saturday afternoon, so I'll know then. I know they're confiscating phones for the immersive experience. Not sure if they are (or could) for the show tonight. If I *can* record something from the gig, I'll share it, but I tend to not record much and prefer to just enjoy.

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    This is a 360 degree VR video experience for "We Love You" produced by the band. I suspect this comes in part from their "Immersive Experience" in Vegas this weekend. I'll be at the concert tonight (their first gig in FIVE YEARS) and the immersive experience Saturday afternoon, so I'll know then. I know they're confiscating phones for the immersive experience. Not sure if they are (or could) for the show tonight. If I *can* record something from the gig, I'll share it, but I tend to not record much and prefer to just enjoy.

Ugggh it’s SO good ! I was literally walking around and spinning in circles in my yard at the ass crack of dawn this morning watching this. I’m so jealous you get to experience the Vegas show. Please please please tell us about it after the fact. I’d love to know how over the top it is, because I feel like they’re truly going to transport everyone into another dimension with that show.

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    I managed to catch the last bit of the live release as I was at work when it happened. And now after a few listens I really enjoy it! Definitely caught into this one faster than Nobody, which now I can listen to and enjoy as well. Now that Nobody has been out for a few weeks and the thought of it has fully sunk in I can enjoy it for what it is.
    Can’t wait for the rest of the album to drop in three weeks 🤟🏻

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Mariler

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Nov 11, 2019
    Zaragoza, Spain
    Hi everyone! I haven't been around for a while, but this occasion really calls for it!
    It's SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!!! I love it!! :love::love:

At the beginning it made me so confused, I didn't understand, but then I gave it another listen and it made a lot of sense, it blew my mind!

And this whole concept of VR and immersive audio, they're so much in the future, it's so smart. What can I say but congrats to the boys!!