• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Webinar with Syn & PG

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
Staff member
Legend+
Fucking Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Thank you to all who participated in the webinar. It was so much fun! Great to put names to new faces and also see some old friends. I was disappointed that we didn't get to all your questions - even going almost an hour late. We could have given shorter answers and hit up everyone - but that's not how we roll. I know when I ask a question, I want more than a simple yes or no. You deserve the full range of Syn's smarts and PG's passion!!!
So we promise to answer the rest of your questions here on the school site.
Thank you to Jak, Ed, Alicia, Dominik, Ids & the rest of our "pillars". So wonderful to see you all thriving.
I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to our team at Audentio; Mike, Alex, Sarah & Lauren. Their work is next-level and they always make it look so easy.

We are still in the embryonic stages here, but I love what this place is becoming. Despite our vast differences in philosophy & geographic location, we are helping each other and looking out for each other.
We are a "community" in every sense of the word.
Onward & Upward.
Cheers!
pg

Iris

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Oct 14, 2020
    Everett, Washington
    Thanks to you, Syn, and the rest of the team for putting on a great webinar. That question I had about M.I.A. had been rolling around in my head for awhile and I was so happy to finally get an answer. Next time I'll hopefully have a webcam that isn't a potato and lighting that doesn't make me look like I'm in a dungeon. :LOL: Much love to you all.

Last edited:

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Thank you to all who participated in the webinar. It was so much fun! Great to put names to new faces and also see some old friends. I was disappointed that we didn't get to all your questions - even going almost an hour late. We could have given shorter answers and hit up everyone - but that's not how we roll. I know when I ask a question, I want more than a simple yes or no. You deserve the full range of Syn's smarts and PG's passion!!!
    Thank you to Jak, Ed, Alicia, Dominik, Ids & the rest of our "pillars". So wonderful to see you all thriving.
    I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to our team at Audentio; Mike, Alex, Sarah & Lauren. Their work is next-level and they always make it look so easy.

We are still in the embryonic stages here, but I love what this place is becoming. Despite our vast differences in philosophy & geographic location, we are helping each other and looking out for each other.
    Onward & Upward.
    Cheers!
    pg
    Thanks to you and @Syn Gates to create this amazing Community!!! and giving us the opportunity to participate and be part of this! In the next stream I'll have my cam! 🙌 Thanks to everyone who made this possible! LOVE U ALL! ❤️❤️

Last edited:

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland

Onward & Upward.
    Cheers!
    pg
    Gutted I missed this! I'll have to renew my subscription and look out for the next one 👌

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil

Onward & Upward.
    Cheers!
    pg
    Thank YOU for this amazing opportunity and for creating this wonderful community :pink-heart: we truly appreciate all the hard work from the whole SGS team for us :rock-hand: Cheers!

Anna.VG

Campfire Attention Holder
    Mar 14, 2021
    Mexico
    www.instagram.com

Onward & Upward.
    Cheers!
    pg
    Hahah, don´t worry about that, those were questions that didn´t deserve simple answers 😝 but thank you so much for this amazing opportunity! LOVED to see your faces and hear that you two are doing well! I´m so excited for the new changes here on the site and the new app!!:blue-heart:

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    It was truly an honor to be a part of the stream! Again, thank you and @Syn Gates and all the staff for giving us this precious opportunity. I am looking forward to the next one!
    We are a family here, and I hope our community can grow more and more each day!
    Much love! ❤

beatrix

• Sep 19, 2020
    Italy

Onward & Upward.
    Cheers!
    pg
    i love you so much PG @Brian Haner Sr. and SG. @Syn Gates you’re just INCREDIBLE. thank you for making us better musicians and for sharing with us some of your experiences. I LOVE YOU!! and I hope there could be MASTER CLASSES in REAL life in the future for us studends.
    It would be PHENOMENAL.😭😭
    thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! Papa you’re incredible, I’m fascinated by your culture and your blues knowledge (and your humor as well, Ha!) I hoped I could ask something to you as well but there was not enough time...It doesn’t matter, there will be other possibilities. love love love for you both and for this amazing community!!💖💖💕💕 I feel BLESSED here.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    #WhatPapaSaid - it's always great to put LIVING FACES and VOICES (and those WONDERFUL accents!) to all the profile pics and names we get to know over time. It really humanizes it all, which is especially needed in these dark times. Much love to each and every one.

Except Dominik. Fuck that guy.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I hope everyone had a great time. Sadly I'm not at a financial state to afford legendary on a regular status. Especially with Canada still locked down due to stupid govt reasons of needed 4 months between the shot. (When everyone else is doing a couple weeks still). Makes no sense.

But in a few months I'll be stable enough to hopefully put cash away and reward myself a little more again. But then again I also know my next project is gonna be a keyboard so judging by the price of that I could be staying where I am. Really wanna start playing again.

Zesty Rage

• Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    #WhatPapaSaid - it's always great to put LIVING FACES and VOICES (and those WONDERFUL accents!) to all the profile pics and names we get to know over time. It really humanizes it all, which is especially needed in these dark times. Much love to each and every one.

Except Dominik. Fuck that guy.
    Is there anywhere that I could watch a recording of the livestream at? I had to miss it due to work I was hoping maybe I could check it out soon.