• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Well wasmt gonna make this a thread cause its not that big a deal but..

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I dont feel like recording what I wrote so ill just paste it here.

My buddy Ryan harding(I jammed with him right before the pandemic)and me have reconnected. Apparently the band I thought he was in(and he did too)wasn't actually including him(dick move imo)he sent me 9 drum tracks. The music that has started to grow from these drum tracks. They sound pretty amazing right now as raw tracks. Can't wait to see what they become.
To hint. I hear lot of cradle of filth and iron maiden in Ryan's drumming. This is apparently in our jam videos as thats all he jammed with me. He knew more but too many songs to learn to expand. His favs were always those 2. So going in I had a certain mind set. I feel so far I've definitely accomplished that picture. I can not give a true time frame for release but with all the things right in our hands (he records drums me guitar base his cousin also on guitar and altho there is no singer we can fill the role on record easy). We can easily self produce. We know what we want. Will keep everyone updated.
Dynner will be served synners.
With the reaper.

J

Jak Angelescu

My buddy Ryan harding(I jammed with him right before the pandemic)and me have reconnected. Apparently the band I thought he was in(and he did too)wasn't actually including him(dick move imo)he sent me 9 drum tracks. The music that has started to grow from these drum tracks. They sound pretty amazing right now as raw tracks. Can't wait to see what they become.
To hint. I hear lot of cradle of filth and iron maiden in Ryan's drumming. This is apparently in our jam videos as thats all he jammed with me. He knew more but too many songs to learn to expand. His favs were always those 2. So going in I had a certain mind set. I feel so far I've definitely accomplished that picture. I can not give a true time frame for release but with all the things right in our hands (he records drums me guitar base his cousin also on guitar and altho there is no singer we can fill the role on record easy). We can easily self produce. We know what we want. Will keep everyone updated.
With the reaper.
Loved the "Dynner" thing😂
This is fucking great news Calvin. Sometimes what we wanted is what we deserved, but it wasn't ready to happen yet. I eagerly await the new tunes, bro!

Reactions: Ed Seith

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
The band name he wants is dinner with the reaper so it seemed fitting. I should have spoke to him sooner but I was in a pretty bad place anyways. But I fucking tell you this music is magic.. and a MUCH faster pace then the stuff I've written myself. (Which is 100% unrelated material and will still be released accordingly.)

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.

With the reaper.
Its a pretty big deal..congratulations

Synner Endless Summer Collection