• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Dan Shipway

Slim Shady
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Check this documentary out, they took most of the bands from roadrunner records roster and got them to create groups and songs.
    There are 4 stand out songs for me:
    The End
    The Dagger (1:50 onwards is absolutely gorgeous)
    Annihilation by the hand of God
    No way out

The last 2 are Joey Jordison’s team and the first is Matt Heafy’s and The dagger is Robb Flynns group

This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Dan Shipway.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Saw stick to your guns live with my bro last night. Slash is tomorrow. Got some videos on my fb if anyone is curious. Other bands Included terror (more punk based) Counterparts which were neat (my bros band). Sanction put on a great show and got me interested in more. I listened to a bit on spotify. Heavy and slower tempo. Kind of reminded me a lot of 18 visions. There was an opener but I cant remember who they were.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Dubrovnik, Croatia
    Yeah, the new song is awesome! Not a song that grabs you immediately on the first listen, it has a lot of intricacies to pick up on, but it’s definitely been worth the wait. The last 2 minutes are mesmerizing, some of the best instrumental work I’ve heard this whole year. The album will likely be my AOTY if this song is anything to go by.

Synner Endless Summer Collection