• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Croatia
www.youtube.com

Me: what Genre is this?
BMTH: Yes

@Filip Tomiša Mick Gordon is working with them now!!
Yes! I was waiting for this song to come out. I saw a teaser where they showed Mick working on this song and it got me hyped up. The song is great. It's all over the place and I love how they just do whatever they want and not stick to the same sound. You can immediately tell when Mick's part starts playing, it's his signature sound :D.

Also I saw an interview today with Mick and he said that he's working on some horror game so I can't wait to hear what he comes up with!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Yes! I was waiting for this song to come out. I saw a teaser where they showed Mick working on this song and it got me hyped up. The song is great. It's all over the place and I love that how they just do whatever they want and not stick to the same sound. You can immediately tell when Mick's part starts playing, it's his signature sound :D.

Also I saw an interview today with Mick and he said that he's working on some horror game so I can't wait to hear what he comes up with!
    Oh really? I need to know what Game it is!

Reactions: Filip Tomiša

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Croatia
    www.youtube.com
    I could listen to Mick all day. He seriously needs to Stream 😂
    He said it himself that he's not a big streamer but he does it here and there but not very often. I think there are some streams on his youtube channel.

Btw idk if you heard his song "The Partisan" that he did for Wolfenstein but it's really good, especially when the heavy part hits.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Dominik Gräber