• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

marc2000z

Free Bird Player
Apr 29, 2020
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The music is cool. The arrangement feels pretty out there, but in a good way. But.. What the fuck is Axl doing?? I... No...
Song itself is okay.. just not really “single” material, if that makes any sense. Feels more like a filler song. I like the chorus and it has some nice lead guitar work from Slash and some interesting electronic/industrial elements sprinkled in. The main downside with this song for me is the lyrics…

Reactions: Ed Seith

Edward John

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
UK
The music is cool. The arrangement feels pretty out there, but in a good way. But.. What the fuck is Axl doing?? I... No...
Someone in the comments of a recent GNR live recording accurately summed up Axl's vocals these days: Why does Axl sound like an old British woman? But seriously, there's more effects on Axl's voice than Slash's guitar!

Yeah, I agree with the arrangement, but they're really missing Izzy in that regard.

Reactions: Ed Seith

Edward John

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
UK
Song itself is okay.. just not really “single” material, if that makes any sense. Feels more like a filler song. I like the chorus and it has some nice lead guitar work from Slash and some interesting electronic/industrial elements sprinkled in. The main downside with this song for me is the lyrics…
Axl saying "mother fuckers" really doesn't work.