• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    We'll see....

listen to this (this was mixed by mick):
    and now listen to this (this wasn't mixed by mick):
    There's much less bass in the second one and it's less dynamic. It's a killer song but it just doesn't have that true Mick Gordon feel to it.
    Are we really compare YouTube Uploads now? 😂

I have been listening to a lot of Emperor lately. I have never been a huge black metal fan but I love that band

Then you might enjoy the solo project from their lead vocalist, Ihsahn too. It leans more toward prog metal but still preserves some of those black metal roots.

This is one of my favorites from him:

Reactions: Daniel Sobota

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    @Filip Tomiša so I am really confused to where we stand right now. I based what I knew off of this Interview, at around 38 min He talkes about working on the actual ost

So it was logical to me he still does that cause it wasn't available at release, but apparently the Deluxe Edition buyers received a Download Code by now, with the "Ost" but that's what's mostly Mixed and Cut by that Other Guy. So Not Sure If we will ever hear how Mick imagined it all...

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Croatia
    www.youtube.com
    @Filip Tomiša so I am really confused to where we stand right now. I based what I knew off of this Interview, at around 38 min He talkes about working on the actual ost

So it was logical to me he still does that cause it wasn't available at release, but apparently the Deluxe Edition buyers received a Download Code by now, with the "Ost" but that's what's mostly Mixed and Cut by that Other Guy. So Not Sure If we will ever hear how Mick imagined it all...
    Right that's what I was talking about. This interview is pretty old. The whole "controversy" happened recently. There is a whole explanation about what actually happened and you can read it here if you want.

It's pretty long but worth reading. Also if you go to Mick's last post on instagram you can read his comments about the whole thing.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Right that's what I was talking about. This interview is pretty old. The whole "controversy" happened recently. There is a whole explanation about what actually happened and you can read it here if you want.

It's pretty long but worth reading. Also if you go to Mick's last post on instagram you can read his comments about the whole thing.
    I know, I read it. Can't find any of His comments in his IG though. Would have loved to know his point of View after the Bethesda Statement