• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    As much as I love MAB's playing, that over/under finger technique drives me crazy.
    I want to practice that some time to make my hands stronger, still getting used to tapping.
    So much to learn, I feel like got attacked by an energy vampire or something
    I watched one of his lessons/demos and I learned something small that helped me a lot
    recently, he said something about small groupings and things made sense to me all the sudden
    I really enjoyed that Stryper band, heard one of the albums this morning/afternoon

Last edited:

Firsty Lasty

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Tonight it's Children of Bodom. Three tracks from the same album. I had heard of this band but didn't have any way to buy their music at the time so I grabbed a torrent of one of their albums (this one). It completely blew me away so I went to learn more and found out the album hadn't been released yet lol. Score one for piracy, I suppose? Life is much better having a job and not being in college so I can buy things.