• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Such an awesome song! Machine head never disappoints!!
    Yasss!!! I love this shit so much ! I think for me it’s that dichotomy between those harmonious vocals which is reminiscent of chanting to me personally (there’s where my mind goes) mixed with the deep screaming vocals and brutal licks. I LOVE that !

• Love
    Reactions: Kat the metalhead
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Here’s an experimental prog song I’m obsessed with by Porcupine Tree, called Arriving Somewhere But Not Here. I can’t explain how I feel when I listen to it, the title describes it pretty well cause it really takes you somewhere else. With all those background sounds you can enter the imaginary of the song while listening to it. It’s amazing. 😊

Reactions: William B.

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Dubrovnik, Croatia
    Kinda been into ex-yu rock bands lately. If you're from the former Yugoslavian region, this stuff is as classic as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd and The Doors are to the rest of the world. I also call it "Yugoslavian boomer music", but stuff like this is amazing songwriting-wise.

@Brian Haner Sr. would like to hear your opinion on Balkan classic rock, haha

Reactions: William B.