• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    This is an Italian singer, his name is Vasco Rossi and his genre is rock (he is ridiculously famous in Italy)...I don't really like him and his music, but in this song he had mr. Slash on guitar (yep, there's a solo)... and it shows!!
    [Don't bother searching for the lyrics, they're pretty meh 🙄]

Last edited:

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    This is an Italian singer, his name is Vasco Rossi and his genre is rock (he is ridiculously famous in Italy)...I don't really like him and his music, but in this song he had mr. Slash on guitar (yep, there's a solo)... and it shows!!
    [Don't bother searching for the lyrics, they're pretty meh 🙄]
    Couldn't help but laugh at this 😂 Didn't like him or his music either, but he's funny. Looks like a parody 😆
    How he got Slash to play in this, I'll never know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
    Reactions: ari.mac
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    Couldn't help but laugh at this 😂 Didn't like him or his music either, but he's funny. Looks like a parody 😆
    How he got Slash to play in this, I'll never know 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I think he managed to get him because in Italy he is considered a legend, no joke his fans thinks of him almost like a god, and has a HUGE fanbase...so IDK, might be for that or they met in the US, he goes there a lot it seems 😂😂😂 Honestly I tolerate this song just for Slash 😂😂

Reactions: redlipsofdeceit

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    So, this rendition of Jolene really made me feel so many things! Absolutely outstanding! I love the original song by Dolly Parton, and I absolutely love Jack White, so finding this video was a gift to me. I think he's brilliant, truly a great musician, and the way he sings this song in particular is so moving! The desperation in his voice, the heartbreak... Wow!

Reactions: William B.