• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Volbeat is great live. One of the things they like to do is call all the young kids (think 12 and under) up to the stage for one song. They give them time to get up there. And then they play one song with the kids up there, so the kids can really FEEL what it's like to be onstage during a metal show. Their intention is to inspire more young musicians, and I really can't think of a better way to do that!
    Oh my god, that's amazing! I could've seen them in 2019, but their gig clashed with an event and I couldn't do both so I had to miss out. That's honestly such an incredible thing for a band to do, definitely a great way to inspire them! Now, anyone wanna tell me how I can time travel for that opportunity? LOL 🤘 💀 🤘

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Had this one stuck in my head since it released. Super excited for new Volbeat stuff, they've quickly become one of my fav bands (especially the older stuff with that rockabilly vibe, reminds me of all the stuff I grew up on lol).

i love so much Volbeat too!! Fallen is one of my fav song of them ❤️

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Oh man, Fallen is a fantastic track! :love: My favs are Lola Montez (How I found them), For Evigt and their cover of Rebound (which I loved so much that I covered it for a college project LOL)
    Oh yeah! ❤️ yes, the first song I heard from them was Lola Montez🔥, I remember I couldn't stop listening to it! and another one I really like is goodbye forever, I love the intro so much! and Michael's voice gives me chills, so much talent!🙌

• Love
    Reactions: Matt Wildcat

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Oh yeah! ❤️ yes, the first song I heard from them was Lola Montez🔥, I remember I couldn't stop listening to it! and another one I really like is goodbye forever, I love the intro so much! and Michael's voice gives me chills, so much talent!🙌
    Yesssss!! I love that one too! They've got so many good tracks, there's quite a few I'm thinking of trying to learn the lead sections for, really does give ya chills! Michael's voice though, daaaamn! 😍😍

• Love
    Reactions: Gabby Heafy

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Yesssss!! I love that one too! They've got so many good tracks, there's quite a few I'm thinking of trying to learn the lead sections for, really does give ya chills! Michael's voice though, daaaamn! 😍😍
    Cool!!! I would love to see you play some of those Volbeat songs!!! ❤️ 🔥 that would be awesome! yasss😍😍 right now I'm listening to song My body!:love::love:

• Love
    Reactions: Matt Wildcat
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Volbeat is great live. One of the things they like to do is call all the young kids (think 12 and under) up to the stage for one song. They give them time to get up there. And then they play one song with the kids up there, so the kids can really FEEL what it's like to be onstage during a metal show. Their intention is to inspire more young musicians, and I really can't think of a better way to do that!
    Not only is their music great and live presence insane but also the singer seems like such a cool dude who's having the time of his life and wants to share it with everyone. I saw them 3 times now and the last time I saw him, he was interacting with the crowd and was making eye contact and smiled and just seemed like a dude I wanna hang out with!

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina

this is one of my go to songs when I’m “in my feels” as the kids say lol. I’ve always been a huge fan of P!nk, and her “Funhouse” album is one of my favorites as it’s so dynamic and has a good bit of guitar work in it.
    Fun fact about this song: there was NO mixing involved and it was done in ONE take. I love the simplicity of it and also felt like it truly captured the emotions behind the lyrics.

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Ohhhh….it’s Friday so I think I may need to pour a drink and go over this one ! 😍
    Ohhhhh you’ll have an absolute BLAST! Haha this one goes to the deepest, darkest parts of Danny’s brain. There are some elements here and there of his scores and of Boingo but this is like… it’s uncomfortable and out there. Just crazy crazy stuff

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis