• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    Wasn't this used as a wrestling intro? I may be wrong. Regardless, later Motorhead had some absolute bangers, like that tune. I love the track God Was Never On Your Side, that's epic. And, strangely, has a guitar solo from CC Deville, from Poison, of all people.
    It absolutely was! Was used as intro for Triple H which is a huge fan and metalhead. That's actually how I discovered them! Great tunes you mentioned!

Reactions: Filip Tomiša

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Big fan on the new Ghost track. Not like my favorite thing they’ve ever done or anything but it’s a solid track and the fact that it’s going to be used in Halloween Kills (probably for the credits tbh) is so cool to me haha When worlds collide! What a great kick off to spooky season

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Big fan on the new Ghost track. Not like my favorite thing they’ve ever done or anything but it’s a solid track and the fact that it’s going to be used in Halloween Kills (probably for the credits tbh) is so cool to me haha When worlds collide! What a great kick off to spooky season

I loved it too and the video is super creepy!! 👻💀