• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    New Code Orange song! I'm getting some Nine Inch Nails vibes in this track, I dig it 🤘

Nice ! I’ve often heard of this band but never really given them a thorough listen. I gotta go check out more of their stuff. I definitely see the NIN comparison. Reminds me a bit of “The Hand that Feeds” during certain parts.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina

I started texting one of my cousins I’ve not seen in ages, because we will finally be together this Thanksgiving.
    (Ya know hanging with the cool cousins is always the BEST part of Thanksgiving 🤣)
    And we went WAY down memory lane.

So, picture it. It’s 2002. I’m in the back of my cousins “tricked out” shitty ass Honda Civic with the massive subwoofer in the trunk, sounding like we rattling some tin cans,scrunchies on the gear shifter, “Jerry beads” hanging from the rear view mirror, jamming to this riding around thinking we were the shit 😂😂😂🤣

Anyone else got that one throw back song that takes you to a weird memory ?!

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK

So, this got released a few weeks ago... And I've lowkey been obsessed with it. Everyone knows I already love the Banjo-Kazooie soundtack, but this is a whole new take on it, and it's by the original composer, Grant Kirkhope (Who btw, is an absolute legend, and I discovered he did the soundtracks for a few of my other fav games!). Person favs from this whole album are Spiral Mountain, Freezeezy Peak, and Gobi Valley (Boss fight with Anubis, anyone? LOL) Enjoy!

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019

So, this got released a few weeks ago... And I've lowkey been obsessed with it. Everyone knows I already love the Banjo-Kazooie soundtack, but this is a whole new take on it, and it's by the original composer, Grant Kirkhope (Who btw, is an absolute legend, and I discovered he did the soundtracks for a few of my other fav games!). Person favs from this whole album are Spiral Mountain, Freezeezy Peak, and Gobi Valley (Boss fight with Anubis, anyone? LOL) Enjoy!
    I really liked this a lot, heard every song
    :D