• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019

@William B. This is the movie version for Paganini 5th Caprice. This called Eugene's trick bag. The battle is so funny and the fingerpickings seems impossible.😂 I dont know if Steve Vai originally use pick/no pick for the pickings.
    Oh this, I thought this was a different movie when I first saw it. I should try to play it too, I think it could help make a song I'm working on better. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Javier Wienarjati

Javier Wienarjati

Campfire Attention Holder
    Dec 7, 2021
    Indonesia
    www.instagram.com
    Oh this, I thought this was a different movie when I first saw it. I should try to play it too, I think it could help make a song I'm working on better. Thanks for sharing!
    Yeahhh, please do try to play it. It has all 4 main scale : natural minor, harmonic minor, melodic minor, and major plus many tricky arpeggios with insane speed. I use this video for the tab/tutorial.

• Love
    Reactions: William B.

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Yeahhh, please do try to play it. It has all 4 main scale : natural minor, harmonic minor, melodic minor, and major plus many tricky arpeggios with insane speed. I use this video for the tab/tutorial.
    Wow, I thought some of the sounds could be in a song I'm working on but all 4 is more neat. I practiced Trashed and Scattered, but still need to practice with the song some, after I'll try this one. This week I played less guitar than normal.

:DI saw a few seconds of the video, maybe I can learn it easier cause the visual with the tab. Often I see so many notes and get dizzy

• Love
    Reactions: Javier Wienarjati
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Status
    Not open for further replies.