• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you practicing or learning right now?

Wizzykin

Free Bird Player
Sep 23, 2022
I just came back from having not played for quite a while. I’m just noodling around, but I’m starting with the basics again at Justin guitar. I heard great things about this place and signed up, but found none of the lessons have worked for a while! I’m able to play various riffs and what not, but I’m sloppy and can’t play nearly as fast as I’d like. Bought a journals to start working on music theory and just learning to play properly from the ground up!

Upvote 0

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I tried to find a different way to learn but I couldn't really get it like I do with the videos on here. PG is the best teacher so I'm waiting for them to come back and just admiring my guitar until then I guess or annoying my cats with the sustainiac.
    There's stuff that can be done, I could try to help some

Reactions: Cleo.Black
    Upvote 0

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I just came back from having not played for quite a while. I’m just noodling around, but I’m starting with the basics again at Justin guitar. I heard great things about this place and signed up, but found none of the lessons have worked for a while! I’m able to play various riffs and what not, but I’m sloppy and can’t play nearly as fast as I’d like. Bought a journals to start working on music theory and just learning to play properly from the ground up!

Welcome! I'm sorry you happened to join RIGHT NOW, as due to issues with our video vendor, we're having to migrate that portion to a different place, and it's taking some time for our web development team to get done and tested. We have no ETA at the moment, and we ALL think it sucks, but when we're back, you're gonna love it!

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection