• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What cab pack use for Hail to the king

xavit91

New Student
May 8, 2022
The majority of the tones on that record were the Hellwin amp and cabs. He wasn't using the modeling in the studio at the time, but the Hellwin cabs of from the Syn Cab Pack are the same he used for the HTTK album.
Thanks you man! That's what i was thinking, and yea i know in studio he probably use the real cab i was just wondering if someone dialed that tone with the axe fx which cab they'd be using actually,, maybe it wasn't clear, but yeah thank you.
I bought it and use it with the 5153 blue channel,, you can go look Leon Todd 5 minute tones - 5150 III , for fractal users interested, it sounds pretty fucking close to HTTK tones

Reactions: Jamie London

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Thanks you man! That's what i was thinking, and yea i know in studio he probably use the real cab i was just wondering if someone dialed that tone with the axe fx which cab they'd be using actually,, maybe it wasn't clear, but yeah thank you.
    I bought it and use it with the 5153 blue channel,, you can go look Leon Todd 5 minute tones - 5150 III , for fractal users interested, it sounds pretty fucking close to HTTK tones
    Indeed, the 5153 is, if I remember, the model his AxeFX tones are built from, to match his album/live tones. I think I use the 5153 Red myself, but I haven't tinkered in a while.

Synner Endless Summer Collection