• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What is your favorite song from The Stage album?

Bellah83

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Fort Worth Tx
I'd have to say Exist or Roman Sky. Even though Exist is 15 minutes long I always listen to it entirely and never get bored of it. The intro for Roman Sky is too good and the solos are something else. If I had to choose between the two I'd pick Exist.
Man, I want to listen to Exist more but that monologue started to feel like a damned lecture every playthrough. Is there a version anywhere without it?

The Stage is still my favorite track off of the album. The intro and that main guitar riff is just too good.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Lucas Weiman

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Man, I want to listen to Exist more but that monologue started to feel like a damned lecture every playthrough. Is there a version anywhere without it?

The Stage is still my favorite track off of the album. The intro and that main guitar riff is just too good.
Martin Ronning's cover of it has an added solo at the end of it with no NDT speech... his solo fits PERFECTLY and he fucking NAILS it. Check it out.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com

I fuckin love that monologue. It gives me chills every time.

Lucas Weiman

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Oh my god, this guy is a beast, I wish I could do half of what he can do. Did he ever came here?
    I've never seen him post here, but the best way to contact him is through his instagram account. He's really nice. Also theres a video on my account of a skype session I did with him where I asked him a bunch of questions, if you are interested.

Daniel Verde

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Nov 11, 2019
    I remember the first time I listened to this album. Exist was the stand out song for me. But the more I listened to it, the more I admired this album. Now, I don't even know if I could pick one song above the rest.
    The Stage is classic, pure fun.
    Paradigm has some of the most thought provoking lyrics
    Angels, Simulation, and Higher are all exceptional especially their respective guitar solos!
    Fermi Paradox is great, very underated song!

I'm going to pick four and say The Stage, Angels, Fermi Paradox, and Exist. Those are the cornerstones of this album for me :cool: