• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What should I play next?

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    If you enjoyed learning Master of Puppets and you're looking for something similar I'd recommend checking out Blackened if you haven't yet. Like Master of Puppets it's one hell of a down picking workout. It's a hair easier but it's still a challenge. I started working on The Sentinel by Judas Priest a while ago and kind of put it down after a little while because I ended up working on the rhythm section to Painkiller instead. I've been slowly but surely working on the main riff to Amon Amarth's Twilight of the Thunder God for a short time now. Not very dedicated to it but it has got me working on my string skipping anyway. It's harder than it sounds which caught me off guard initially haha. Anyway I hope this gives you some ideas. Hope you're doing well man!

Synner Endless Summer Collection