• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

what was your first guitar?

Yosi Yamin

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
youtu.be
My first guitar was actually a Syn custom! It was when I was about to turn 13, and my parents asked me to which country I would like to travel as my birthay gift. I didn’t hesitate for a second before I told them that I’d rather invest the money in getting my hero’s guitar than in anything else. I’ll never forget the moment we went to the shop and the way that I felt like I was about to faint when the worker unboxed it and handed it to me! I actually got a white with black stripes one from that limited run. I still think its the most beautiful guitar in existance and I’ll have it with me forever and ever
Here’s a picture of it:

Jakub Valerian

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I got my first guitar from my parents shortly before I turned 14 (so I can start the lessons in time) and it was an Epiphone LP100. I remember that my teacher approved the choice as the first one, but sadly before he has seen me – for my height the Les Paul is just so damn small, and as I was always playing while sitting, it was really uncomfortable, so I sold it.
My first ‘better’ guitar, which I have chosen after knowing at least something about guitars and recognizing more about their possibilities and comfortness, is Jacksong DKMGT with EMGs. Great guitar, I have it until now and, as all the guitars I have at this moment which I choose very, very carefully, I hope there will never be the need to sell it.