• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What would your custom Shop guitar look like?

Edward John

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
UK
So, yeah, I guess. I have had one built by Kiesel, and I will get another that will be my very last for some time. Ideal:

Mahogany back, flamed maple top. Super-strat style body (Theos or Aries, most likely), possibly chambered as long as it doesn't bring about neck dive (research required).
Finish will be a custom light to medium purple with pink and light blue undertones that will catch in the light.

25" scale roasted maple neck with a flamed maple fretboard. Diamond-shaped abalone inlays, luminlays, stainless medium-jumbo frets. Neck-thru preferred, bolt-on if necessary (Kiesel build limitations).

Pickups undecided as yet. I don't think I'd do the Fluence again, nor the Syn set (both are outstanding and I love them, but neither is my ideal set).

Bridge undecided, but possibly a Floyd. Probably a Floyd. Gold hardware, locking tuners. Six-on-top headstock.
I hope your guitar had "riff master" written somewhere. That original song you posted a while back is awesome.

Grandroid828

One Stringer
Jul 28, 2020
just got mine today, finally. so - like this!
custom shop .jpg