• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What's your fave Evanescence album?

Favorite Evanescence album?

• anything before Fallen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallen

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Anywhere But Home

• The Open Door

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Evanescence

• Breathe No More

• Synthesis

• The Bitter Truth

• Total voters

Snow_White

New Student
Nov 17, 2021
USA
Oopsy daisy I'm naughty I haven't heard any album all the way. I like the songs "Bring me to life" "My immortal" Sorry for giving songs that everyone knows and being cliche. What album would you suggest?
I suggest starting with Fallen. I believe that's their best album because back then, it was more about their raw talent. Fallen is actually where "Bring Me to Life" and "My Immortal" come from. The other songs are amazing as well as the two you mentioned. When you've finished with Fallen, The Bitter truth is their latest album, and it's also super good.

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
I suggest starting with Fallen. I believe that's their best album because back then, it was more about their raw talent. Fallen is actually where "Bring Me to Life" and "My Immortal" come from. The other songs are amazing as well as the two you mentioned. When you've finished with Fallen, The Bitter truth is their latest album, and it's also super good.
Thanks

Reactions: Snow_White
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I'd have to pick The Open Door, even though Fallen was what really got me into the band when I was like eight or nine 😁
    Holy shit, you just made me feel so old. I'd picked up Fallen shortly after my 33rd birthday, driving my new-to-me first convertible from Northern Utah to southern Arizona to a close friend's surprise 30th birthday party. I listened to that CD the whole way down (like 13 hours of driving.

And you were 8 or 9.

Ugh.

Don't let anyone tell you getting old is cool. It beats the alternative, but it kinda sucks too. 😁

• Haha
    Reactions: iridecently
    Synner Endless Summer Collection