• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What’s your favorite Christmas song? 🎻🤶

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    I’m a big fan of “All I Want for Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey!
    Just kidding! If I have to hear it one more time I’m gonna puke lol

But seriously, “Carol of the Bells” is incredible and I’m a sucker for “You’re a Mean One, Mr Grinch”, “Frosty the Snowman”, and “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”.

And the Michael Buble version of “Jingle Bells” slaps as well lol. That entire Buble Xmas album slaps tbh

Upvote 0

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    That's amazing! Nothing nicer than Christmas tunes on violin, so I'll try and catch that for sure!

For requests, I'm going to catch shit for this, but I genuinely love 'All I want for Christmas is You' by Mariah Carey - It's that backing vocal part that goes 'And iiiiiiiiiiIIIIIII' - it gets me every single time!

Although I think My number one tune because it reduces me to tears after far too many rums is Fairytale of New York by the Pogues 🤘 The piano part at the start is just the sweetest melody ever 😊

Looking forward to hopefully catching your stream 🤟

• Love
    Reactions: megalizzie
    Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Hi fam! I’m going to be recording Christmas music on my violin (and hopefully streaming some for you too, if you’d like to come hang out with me next week). Does anyone have any requests/favorites?
    I'm a little late to this thread, but one of my fav Christmas songs is Feliz Navidad! The chord progression just brings me so much joy and good memories! 🎄

• Love
    Reactions: megalizzie
    Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection