• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Whats your most fun A7X song to play?

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Favourite sings to play? For me, probably Nightmare and So Far Away. I just like those songs a lot so that's that!

As for easy Avenged songs to play, I would say that Hail To The King rhythmic parts are very accessible to all. When I was younger, I loved to play Chapter Four :)

Upvote 0

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    As already said, Hail to the King (first one I learned and still play it a lot lol)
    Unholy Confessions isn’t too bad, for me it was just a matter of building up the speed.
    For slower more mellow songs, Tonight the world dies and Warmness on the Soul are good easy ones.

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Like Alicia said, Tonight The World Dies is an easy A7X song to play. I still have a little problem with barre chords, so that's why I haven't been able to nail this song completely, but I've only been playing for 5 months and this is a beginner-friendly song!

Upvote 0

Giannak11

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Feb 9, 2021
    That's a good question.. I would say Buried Alive, just because that was my first A7X song, that I learned completely. Otherwise, I would say Almost Easy, I am working on that song currently, and it is super entertaining. It also helps that there is a video on YouTube that has the Rev's drum track on it.

Upvote 0

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Beast and The Harlot, Save Me, and Not Ready to Die are a couple of my favorites to (mostly) play along to. Shepherd of Fire as you said isn't too hard, it's fun, and it feels nice to be able to play along to. This Means War can feel tricky at first but it's another one like Shepherd of Fire that once you get it down it's pretty fun to play as well.

Upvote 0