• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Where can i buy the hellwin amp/cabinet

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend
May 23, 2021
I’ve also been looking for a couple years now lol, and I’ve only seen one amp head come up for sale and it didn’t even work properly. And another person was just selling the cabinet for an outrageous amount
Part of the reason they were discontinued is actually because they would break down a lot. Very temperamental, especially if it’s moved around a lot.

Reactions: Jeremy Healey
Upvote 0

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Syn is actually in the process of releasing a new amp model! I believe the Hellwin tones are in his cab packs. @Ed Seith knows the most on this!
    There is a new amp (single channel no gain, it’s made for pedals) but there have been issues making it the way Syn wants it at the affordable price he wants it at. He’s still working on that. It will pair well with the distortion pedal that’s also delayed.
    The cab packs are models of his speaker cabinets and do NOT include any amp presets for the AxeFX. Syn doesn’t like the idea of just handing people “his tone,” preferring g they find the tone that inspires them for themselves.

They ARE, however, the best Cabinet IRs I’ve ever used and still power all of my AxeFX tones. I’ve also converted them for use in my Torpedo Captor X, but I haven’t tried them there yet.

Upvote 0

Eric Kane

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    If you absolutely must have a Hellwin, and you can afford it, you will have search Reverb, eBay, Guitar Center used, etc., all the time. Save your search on Reverb, and that way you’ll at least get an email if one comes up for sale.
    You’ll have to be extremely diligent, as lots of people are looking for them and they will most likely sell fast. There aren’t many left out there that people want to get rid of. And because of all of those reasons, they will be expensive. Several thousand dollars.

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

ridleyredraider

New Student
    Feb 7, 2024
    Hi everyone, just joined. I actually have a Hellwin 100 full stack that I may be (finally) ready to sell. I was a huge A7X fan back in my college days, but after seeing how rare these became, I haven't played it much and has sat in my music room for years, so extremely low hours. It's just about in mint condition. I did swap some tubes at one point but still have the originals, if it even matters. Is anyone interested? I have no clue how much to ask as I don't have any others to compare to. I'd prefer to sell it locally rather than ship, located in west Austin, TX.

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hi everyone, just joined. I actually have a Hellwin 100 full stack that I may be (finally) ready to sell. I was a huge A7X fan back in my college days, but after seeing how rare these became, I haven't played it much and has sat in my music room for years, so extremely low hours. It's just about in mint condition. I did swap some tubes at one point but still have the originals, if it even matters. Is anyone interested? I have no clue how much to ask as I don't have any others to compare to. I'd prefer to sell it locally rather than ship, located in west Austin, TX.
    Hey my dude! Great to see you joined us!

I would actually suggest you to either post on the discord in the market section. You could then also mention it in the synner section, they are indeed very sought after! As for price, it's hard to tell because it depends on what someone is willing to pay. There's someone who sold his hellwin head not long ago on discord. His name is EricK, maybe you could ask him for how much he sold it!

Upvote 0

Scott Watson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I would be interested, there are tons in the discord who would be as well. I am outside of Texas tho. You should definitely follow Rads advice. Someone will scoop it up real quick and there are a few guys who own/have sold their Hellwins.

Upvote 0

catgotmygun666

New Student
    Mar 5, 2024
    I'm interested brother 🤘

Upvote 0