• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

WHERE DID THIS SYNYSTER CUSTOM S COME FROM ?

Will Wilburn

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
One of my most prized guitars is the Schecter Synyster Gates Custom S Satin Goldburst with black stripes. (I also have a Black with Gold stripes, and two Black with Silver stripes - one with Sustainiac, one without.) These are all beautiful guitars. I think the Satin Goldburst is the most beautiful by a little bit over the black w/gold stripes.

My Goldburst Custom S is autographed by Syn. It is #3 of 50
I bought this guitar used. My question is where was the guitar originally sold. I know that Syn autographed 100 of these for Guitar Center. I saw #33 out of 50 for sale on Reverb a while back. Are the ones from the run of fifty ones that were sold from this site or someplace else. I'm not going to sell this guitar or even play it until I get a new access cover for it. I do have two other Custom S's with the sustainiac that I can play.

If anybody has a picture of Syn signing these guitars I would be highly interested in it. I would Love to have the photo to put with the guitar or maybe frame and hang in my studio.
I'm not going to sell this guitar but when 'm gone whoever inherits this one might want to and the photo would help with that as well.

And Syn, if you just happen to read this I want to thank you and Papa Gates again for these lessons.

~OLD MAN PAPAW~