• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Which song/s are you the most excited for??

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Alright, so, going strictly off of the song titles on “Life is but a Dream”, which song or songs are you the most excited to hear and why? There have been little tiny bits of info dropped in a few interviews on some sounds this record may feature, so feel free to discuss that as well!

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    Great topic! I'm really curious about 'We Love You' as I seen a short insta live that Avenged did where they were bouncing ideas around for it (I think) and it sounded really interesting - and given what we've already heard from 'Nobody', it's now making me attach onto any clue about what the new stuff could sound like 😂

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
    Feb 16, 2023
    I’m not sure, I’m curious about Beautiful Morning. It could be like some of the softer songs they’ve done like So Far Away, or Acid Rain, Set me free too I think that’s a soft one too, gotta listen to it again. But I do believe the album will blow us all away!!!

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
    May 23, 2021
    I’m not sure, I’m curious about Beautiful Morning. It could be like some of the softer songs they’ve done like So Far Away, or Acid Rain, Set me free too I think that’s a soft one too, gotta listen to it again. But I do believe the album will blow us all away!!!
    Beautiful Morning has a bit of everything. Has distorted guitar in parts, but also gets very dreamy.

Edit: So I've heard.

Edit: Edit: I'm lying. I'm thinking of a song called Ugly Nights by someone else and not an Avenged Sevenfold song. Please disregard me

Last edited: