• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

White Goddess

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hey everybody! As many of you know besides guitar my other Passion is leather work. And this year I had the honor of making a custom guitar strap for our Guru and master shredder, @Syn Gates !

Some of you asked for me to share it with you and I finally did on my Instagram page. Now I hope you don't mind me sharing it with you here!

A Million thanks to everybody who made this possible and for supporting me and my work! I would name you all but you were so many! You know who you are, as our Queen Cat and guitar noob @Jak Angelescu would say!

Also a Million thanks to you Syn, who changed my life with this school! I am glad I could give something back!
    Also looking at you @Brian Haner Sr. of course! You are an amazing teacher!

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey everybody! As many of you know besides guitar my other Passion is leather work. And this year I had the honor of making a custom guitar strap for our Guru and master shredder, @Syn Gates !

Some of you asked for me to share it with you and I finally did on my Instagram page. Now I hope you don't mind me sharing it with you here!

A Million thanks to everybody who made this possible and for supporting me and my work! I would name you all but you were so many! You know who you are, as our Queen Cat and guitar noob @Jak Angelescu would say!

Also a Million thanks to you Syn, who changed my life with this school! I am glad I could give something back!

Syn's text was out of this world when he got this!! We need to make one for our Papa!
    And bonus points for referring to Syn as "Master Shredder"... he loves that nickname🤩

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland

What an absolute beaut man! You're a wizard <3

G

Gemma G.S.

This is STUNNING, holy shit!! Nice work dude!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Yassss !!!! I’ve been been wondering when you were going to share it ! It came out so fucking amazing and you are one hell of an artist Dominik !!!!

Also, let’s not forget Dom has also made kick ass custom straps for our Queen Cat and our Captain ! 🔥

y’all, if ya need some custom shit, our brother Dom has ya covered !

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    He's talking about me, you drunk. But what could I expect from someone who hails Johnny Christ, who has a show about drinking? ;)
    Exactly. You have one nerdy dude who's just like ''gUitAR eDUcAtioN'' then you have the other handsome gentleman who not only tells you fascinating storie but will also widen your drinking horizon by showing exotic beverages and how to make them in a non complicated manner.

He also already peed on one of the founder of this site to show dominance so......

(Seriously someone, block me from writing any more. Im getting out of control)

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I have one from him. That thing is completely indestructible.
    Ouuuuh im really curious to see yours as well! And yes im in the process of building my little artist identity so once I stick on an image, I will definitly want a strap that works with it. Dom will be the only person i'd reach out to!

• Love
    Reactions: Dominik Gräber