• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🔥 Who's gonna be seeing Syn and PG on May 3rd?? 🔥

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all doing good on this beautiful Wednesday!
SO, we are less than a week away from the big live stream with both Syn and PG and I just wanted to ask... who's gonna be there?!?

Both Syn and PG will have guitars on hands and will be showcasing some of their mad skills but they will also be answering some of YOUR questions so this is the time to ask what has been on your mind... 👀

Friendly reminder that the live stream is for Legend+ only so don't forget to grab your upgrade!! I'll see you all very soon!

- Rad Synner

Alex Burnstein

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend+
Nov 11, 2019
Hey everyone!

SO, we are less than a week away from the big live stream with both Syn and PG and I just wanted to ask... who's gonna be there?!?

Both Syn and PG will have guitars on hands and will be showcasing some of their mad skills but they will also be answering some of YOUR questions so this is the time to ask what has been on your mind... 👀

Friendly reminder that the live stream is for Legend+ only so don't forget to grab your upgrade!! I'll see you all very soon!

- Rad Synner
Got the upgrade !

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France
Hey everyone!

- Rad Synner
I can't wait to see it 👀, I don't have any questions yet but I think when the stream will come, all the questions will pop in my mind (as always 😂)

Synner Endless Summer Collection
Synner Endless Summer Collection

CharredremainZ

Hot Topic Tourer
Jun 2, 2021
Greeley, PA
Hey everyone!

- Rad Synner
For sure, ill have my axe in hand as well