• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Why does Marilyn Manson dislike A7X??

Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
@jak Make a significant Hail to the king is waaaaay better than anything you ever did and see how he reacts😅
I don’t like it when artists do something like this. Same with Axl Rose kicking someone out for wearing a Slash t-shirt

G

He said because he was getting sick of the crowd because they where restless and they wanted to see the headliner a7x and took the guys shirt of because of it what an idiot not to mention they where fans of Marilyn Manson

Israel Stefanello

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
From what I read some avenged fans not all a minority were asking to end the show soon during the manson show and with that he cashed in the boy who did not understand what manson was talking about and asked him to put the flag on him so he would not be so humiliated
but even so it was wrong to see so much the fans for asking to finish fast or booing I think like he did not need to have done this on the boy that got WTF ??

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Ha! Just found that video:

Poor guy, he was clearly embarassed and didn´t want to take his shirt off - he shouldn´t have to in the first place.

In light of the lawsuits against Marilyn Manson I hope he´ll disappear from the music industry and more so A7X will never associate in any way with that monster.
    Manson is a piece of sh*t and I hope he rots in Hell.
    Poor fan, no one should be forced to do anything and be embarassed in front of thousands of people.

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Ha! Just found that video:

Poor guy, he was clearly embarassed and didn´t want to take his shirt off - he shouldn´t have to in the first place.

In light of the lawsuits against Marilyn Manson I hope he´ll disappear from the music industry and more so A7X will never associate in any way with that monster.
    I saw this video a while ago ... the truth is that it does not surprise me. If he as a person is already a big sh*t, nothing good can be expected of him.

Edward John

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Manson is a piece of sh*t and I hope he rots in Hell.
    Poor fan, no one should be forced to do anything and be embarassed in front of thousands of people.
    Manson is actually a very different person if real life when compared to his stage persona. There are several interviews where he has been more than approachable and very nice to the interviewer. I believe he's also done fundraising for different causes in the past.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Manson is actually a very different person if real life when compared to his stage persona. There are several interviews where he has been more than approachable and very nice to the interviewer. I believe he's also done fundraising for different causes in the past.
    He's also been credibly accused of domestic and unwanted sexual violence by a number of exes with witnesses, so...