• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Will the comment section be back someday?

Cedric L

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Germany
I think this site needs back the comment section under videos. Without it we can’t give feedback to the other members.
In my opinion this site had more life than this function still existed :c
Will this function be back someday? Does anyone know?

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
All depends if want spamming every post. When we had the comments wed get bots posting in every riff of languages no one understood. They were long too.jak made a thread for posting your riffs for comments. You could dig it up if that helps.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

You can still leave comments. Just click on the top portion of their video where it says “vimeo” or “youtube” and leave a comment on their video. It takes just one extra click. I don’t think students think of that but it would really help inspire others to keep posting. Although the feedback IS nice, I still would encourage people to post videos to be able to kind of track their own progress. For now, if they’re really needing feedback or feel proud and want to show off something they REALLY are proud of, they can post it in the forums and title it to garner attention 🙂