• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Win a free pedal! 🔥

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    That made me laugh. Back before your time here, I would answer a question, and PG would pop in and say something like "I was gonna say something, but Ed already said it better," eventually leading him to start a new hashtag, #WhatEdSaid. It caught on for a bit, but it's gone by the wayside in 2020.

#BringBackWhatEdSaid.
    #WhatEdsaidaboutwhatEdsaid

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Nge Ngal Lay

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Oct 28, 2020
    Yangon/Myanmar
    Hello admins
    Can I please upload tomorrow? Because tomorrow’s 6th Dec in my country. I’m afraid I won’t be able to be in the contest. I’ve been at the quarantine facility for the past two weeks and didn’t get the chance to record. I just got discharged and free from COVID now!! It’s 9:30 PM right now I’ll need to unpack things so I’ll record tomorrow and I hope I won’t get disqualified for being late. Sorry Syn and all admins for my late post

J

Jak Angelescu

Hello admins
    Can I please upload tomorrow? Because tomorrow’s 6th Dec in my country. I’m afraid I won’t be able to be in the contest. I’ve been at the quarantine facility for the past two weeks and didn’t get the chance to record. I just got discharged and free from COVID now!! It’s 9:30 PM right now I’ll need to unpack things so I’ll record tomorrow and I hope I won’t get disqualified for being late. Sorry Syn and all admins for my late post
    Hey there buddy! It's December 5th where we are right now. Tomorrow is December 6th for us too so you're good! I'm glad you're covid free!

• Love
    Reactions: Ed Seith

tamagotchigraveyard

Campfire Attention Holder
    Oct 26, 2020
    Charlotte, NC
    Been so busy with work and final exams so only had time to record a minijam on my phone lol! Its a simple riff but I like how ominous it sounds. I'm also using my custom abomination of a pedal. I call it the "Doomsday Machine" and I made using an old broken ibanez ts7 and a broken ibanez fz5. The riff uses tritones and minor scales that were covered in I believe lesson 103 or 105 with the harmonic/melodic minor and part of it might have been pentatonic!

I promise I won't mod a dam thing if I win this pedal!!!! 👾

Heres my link! Good luck all!

J

Jak Angelescu

Been so busy with work and final exams so only had time to record a minijam on my phone lol! Its a simple riff but I like how ominous it sounds. I'm also using my custom abomination of a pedal. I call it the "Doomsday Machine" and I made using an old broken ibanez ts7 and a broken ibanez fz5. The riff uses tritones and minor scales that were covered in I believe lesson 103 or 105 with the harmonic/melodic minor and part of it might have been pentatonic!

I promise I won't mod a dam thing if I win this pedal!!!! 👾

Heres my link! Good luck all!

Hey buddy read the first few lines of the rules in the original post

Jeremy Harris

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    SARASOTA, FL.
    www.youtube.com
    And you thought the contests were over and done with! 😜

Not only does Syn have a new amp on the way, but he wants to give away a pedal as well, and YOU can win it! ✨💥✨
    Here’s how:
    • Create a riff based off of one of Syn's tips from the lessons and post it here: https://syngates.com/media/categories/syns-tip-riffs-for-pedal-contest.17/
    • Students with an upgraded account (Supporters and Legends) will get double the riff points when they post their video!
    • The student making the most effort in their video will have a chance to win!
    • As always, Syn has the final say on who wins the contest!
    *In the description of your video, please be sure to indicate which tip you used from which lesson and how you used it.

The deadline to submit a riff is December 6th. The winner will be announced during the week of December 7th!
    Sound cool?

Good luck guys :money-face:
    HI I SUBMITTED MY VIDEO ABOUT 10 MINS AGO BUT THE DATE IS SAYING DEC7TH
    JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW ITS ONLY 11:49 HERE NOWI HOPE IT IS STILL IN TIME

Reactions: Ed Seith