• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Your Song for my Video?

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hey y'all!
    As most of you know, I am a passionate leather Artist. Now I Just finished Shooting a small timelapse Video of one of my Projects. (@Alicia Willis Knows what I am talking about ;) )
    The Video ended Up being 5-6 Minutes Long (gonna Look Up the exact time later again)

So as I know that we have a Lot of Talenten musicians here I was wondering If anybody has a Song written, preferrably an instrumental, that I could use as Backing track for my Video. I would Credit and could promote you a little on my Instagram / YouTube.

Especially @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga @Andrei Moraru or @Chris Johnston Come to my mind immediately 🤘

Edit: Looked it up, the video length is 5:52
    Also your song doesn't have to be this long! If it's not, maybe I can even fit in two different songs if the styles kind of match :)

Last edited:

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    but I can't give you a good recording of it anytime soon unless you're ok with ripping my youtube video 😅
    *video starts playing*
    *loud snapping noise comes in*

Honestly though I love this! Great song! It's about time you start properly recording your stuff!

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    *video starts playing*
    *loud snapping noise comes in*

Honestly though I love this! Great song! It's about time you start properly recording your stuff!
    Thank you!

Yes I agree about the recording stuff! I want to do it at some point but I simply don't have the time to really do it atm and my OCD doesn't allow me to before I work through a bunch of my music production courses😅

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I have two songs that are about the same length, although I'm not sure if you're into that type of music

Any chance you into Stranger Things? 😂 😂
    Dude I LOVE the first one. Actually really getting into this kind of music, although I don't really know much about it. Both are great although I somehow feel they are not what I am going for for this one.

Reactions: Filip Tomiša

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Croatia
    www.youtube.com
    Any chance you into Stranger Things? 😂 😂
    Dude I LOVE the first one. Actually really getting into this kind of music, although I don't really know much about it. Both are great although I somehow feel they are not what I am going for for this one.
    Yes I love Stranger Things and I'm a huge fan of synthwave.

The only one I have at the moment fully mixed and mastered is this one, it's the same one I use for my videos. Currently working on a new instrumental, but it won't be ready for a couple weeks still.
    I don't know if it's what you are looking for, either way, thank you for thinking about me for this! :)
    I agree with @Alicia Willis what an awesome idea to use music from fellow students!

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    The only one I have at the moment fully mixed and mastered is this one, it's the same one I use for my videos. Currently working on a new instrumental, but it won't be ready for a couple weeks still.
    I don't know if it's what you are looking for, either way, thank you for thinking about me for this! :)
    I agree with @Alicia Willis what an awesome idea to use music from fellow students!

I told you before but your stuff is so professional! This literally sounds like the Background music to making of Videos! (that's kinda what you already use it for, duh)

I'll See what I want to Take. If I wanted this track I'd want to fill the Rest with something from a different Student.

@Filip Tomiša do you have something around the 3 Minute Mark too? :)

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Croatia
    www.youtube.com
    I told you before but your stuff is so professional! This literally sounds like the Background music to making of Videos! (that's kinda what you already use it for, duh)

I'll See what I want to Take. If I wanted this track I'd want to fill the Rest with something from a different Student.

@Filip Tomiša do you have something around the 3 Minute Mark too? :)
    This is the shortest one I have