• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner App problems

Daniel Bernard

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Hi I am having two issues with the Synner App right now:

1. On my tablet, when I open the app I have the option to Login or Register, if I click login I will always get an "404 this page cannot be found."

Register seems to work fine, but I cannot login as if the link isnt available anymore.

2. I cannot download the app on my phose as the Play Store says: This app isn't available for your device because it was made for an older version of Android.

I dont mind not having the app on my phone but Id love to login on my tablet so I can learn outside of my computer room.

Thank you!!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hi I am having two issues with the Synner App right now:

1. On my tablet, when I open the app I have the option to Login or Register, if I click login I will always get an "404 this page cannot be found."

Register seems to work fine, but I cannot login as if the link isnt available anymore.

2. I cannot download the app on my phose as the Play Store says: This app isn't available for your device because it was made for an older version of Android.

I dont mind not having the app on my phone but Id love to login on my tablet so I can learn outside of my computer room.

Thank you!!
    Daniel!

The app has pretty much been discontinued for the moment. Don't know when and if it will come back so unfortunately, not much can be done. Sorry.

-Rad