• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey everyone!

It’s been a while since we last made an update on things and there are good reasons for it. In the past year, Syn and the team have been thinking about the evolution of Synner and today we are ready to announce the first phase of this new chapter.

The first change is that the forums will drastically be reduced and will be used for questions about the lessons content (lessons content only) for the moment.

We invite you all to join the Official Avenged Sevenfold Discord as all the community aspects of Synner will happen on there from now on.

The second change is about the lessons. You all know by now that we had a little incident last year with our lessons. We are still working hard to recover and re-sync them all and while we made a lot of progress, it will take time before it’s all back up to normal.

More importantly, the lessons will migrate to SynTv which is where the focus of our attention will be in the next phase. Their transfer will begin shortly, in the next couple days/week.

I know that this will come as bad news for some of you. But know that all those decisions were taken after much consideration following the vision that Syn has for Synner. This is the start of something new as we aim to have the most modern experience with the best technology for everyone. And while the form changes, Synner is here to stay!

If you have any question, we will be happy to answer them below.

Thank you everyone!

JakAngelescu

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Aug 12, 2022
I remember a long time ago I talked about wanting some of the social content here move to discord because it was like fighting an uphill Battle that would never end. There are numerous guitar schools that keep the social aspect on discord and then they keep the more pertinent content on the website. I'm so happy to hear this actually. I'm beyond happy. I really eagerly look forward to the next chapter for this website!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I know this will not happen for a while, if at all, but should Avenged Sevenfold do another full album stream like they did for LIBAD, will it be here, or on the discord.
    The stream was on SynTV so probably still here, but that’s anyone’s guess.

Andrew Chung

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I joined the Discord, but I seem to be stuck at the verification step. I keep clicking the "Verify" button, but I can't actually see the CAPTCHA or whatever it is I'm supposed to use to verify that I'm a real person. Tried it on Win11 and Android and Linux, but no luck. Ideas?

EDIT 2023-07-23: Fixed it by tweaking some media settings

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I joined the Discord, but I seem to be stuck at the verification step. I keep clicking the "Verify" button, but I can't actually see the CAPTCHA or whatever it is I'm supposed to use to verify that I'm a real person. Tried it on Win11 and Android and Linux, but no luck. Ideas?
    Unfortunately, I don't really know since it seems it's a discord issue. But if anyone has an idea or knows, feel free to chime in!

Rute Rodrigues

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portugal
    Hey everyone!

It’s been a while since we last made an update on things and there are good reasons for it. In the past year, Syn and the team have been thinking about the evolution of Synner and today we are ready to announce the first phase of this new chapter.

The first change is that the forums will drastically be reduced and will be used for questions about the lessons content (lessons content only) for the moment.

We invite you all to join the Official Avenged Sevenfold Discord as all the community aspects of Synner will happen on there from now on.

The second change is about the lessons. You all know by now that we had a little incident last year with our lessons. We are still working hard to recover and re-sync them all and while we made a lot of progress, it will take time before it’s all back up to normal.

More importantly, the lessons will migrate to SynTv which is where the focus of our attention will be in the next phase. Their transfer will begin shortly, in the next couple days/week.

I know that this will come as bad news for some of you. But know that all those decisions were taken after much consideration following the vision that Syn has for Synner. This is the start of something new as we aim to have the most modern experience with the best technology for everyone. And while the form changes, Synner is here to stay!

If you have any question, we will be happy to answer them below.

Thank you everyone!
    Cool! Just have one question, about the SynTV... so the lessons will migrate to there... how will that work? And do we need to pay or can we still watch the lessons for free?
    Other than that, sounds awesome!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Lessons will still be free. How the channels are structured will probably be similar to how channels are today - Rad’s channel, my channel, etc, will become beginners, intermediate, etc.

I think. We don’t know those details yet (unless Radu is keeping shit from us😆) but they will not be paywalled.

• Love
    Reactions: Rute Rodrigues

Rute Rodrigues

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portugal
    Lessons will still be free. How the channels are structured will probably be similar to how channels are today - Rad’s channel, my channel, etc, will become beginners, intermediate, etc.

I think. We don’t know those details yet (unless Radu is keeping shit from us😆) but they will not be paywalled.
    cool, thanks Ed!

Reactions: Ed Seith

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal

Yes, if you want access to the lessons, you'll have to pay me directly. I will link my paypal, bitcoin and Ethereum address. Once payment is received, I will grant access.

(This is a joke of course)

B916

One Stringer
    Dec 16, 2022

Attachments

• 1694546667762.png
      1694546667762.png
      7.6 KB · Views: 83
    Last edited: