• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

College

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
Feb 16, 2023
Sooo, I am not going to be on much and I would have to convince my mom to let me have discord. But I am going to start college soon and with my mental health of being able to multitask which I can’t do that at all. Even though I live on a farm I have been having struggles between farm chores and house chores and keeping up with them and being able to do things I like and keeping things at a decent medium I guess, found a mass in my good testicle and I don’t go back for scans till like the end of the year I think. But if I get discord I will gladly join but until then I will be on my way!!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Multi-tasking is kind of a myth. What we all do is fast task switching - how fast delineates whether we pretend it's actual multi-tasking. That said, maybe you negotiate for a window of time every day for social media? Everyone needs a break. And HOLY SHIT if there's something in your grapes that shouldn't be there DON'T WAIT until the end of the year! Get it checked out ASAP.

All the best to you, my friend!

Reactions: Alicia Willis