• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Favourite song parts(intro, verse, chorus, bridge and outro)

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
So after the intro thing I would like to just know everyone’s favourite section in songs. Let’s just take the sections like intro, verse, chorus, bridge and outro. The intros can probably just be copied from that forum topic. I would say guitar solos can belong to the respective sections where they are played(usually bridge and outro). I would say if it is really difficult to make up all the different sections I would say just not include them(for example I can’t define a clear chorus, bridge and verse in Exist even though that is an incredible song!) I might make a Spotify playlist of all the songs I see.
Here’s mine:
Intros
– Django Reinhardt-I’ll See You in My dreams
– John Mayer-Gravity(Where the light is version)
– Avenged Sevenfold-Higher
– The Beatles-Everybody’s got something to hide exept for me and my monkey
– John Williams-Dual of the fates
Verses
– The Beatles-A day In The Life
– Avenged Sevenfold-Simulation
– John Mayer – Something Like Olivia
– Queen – Don’t Stop Me now
– Rolling Stones – Sympathy For The Devil
Chorus
– The Beatles – I’ve Just Seen A face
– Avenged Sevenfold – A little Piece Of Heaven
– Ghost – Dance Macabre/Square Hammer(I’m not sure which one I like more)
– Rainbow-Gates Of Babylon
– Rolling Stones-Wild Horses
Bridge
– The Beatles-A day In the life
– Avenged Sevenfold-The Wicked End
– Muse-Knights of Cydonia
– Deep Purple-Child In Time
– Led Zeppelin-Stairway To Heaven
Outro
– Avenged Sevenfold-The Stage
– John Mayer-Gravity(where the light is)
– Queen-Bohemian Rhapsody
– Pantera-Cemetery Gates
– Django Reinhardt-Minor Swing
There were some songs I really like but did not include because I could really figure out the different sections.

J

Jak Angelescu

This is actually an interesting post because on Scream, I love the whole song, but there is just ONE little walk down they do with the guitars when M is screaming “Scream scream scream!” at the end. It’s right after he says “ravage your body”. It’s just the way the drums fill with the walk down sounds so heavy, dark and menacing. And super sexy. It’s like one second long but SO cool!