• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

How did you get referred to the SGS

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
I have a youtube channel which i used to promote the school. I suspect I got hundreds of people to the school. My channel Is called A7XEntertainment. I was just curious to see if you came here because of my channel/me. Also I am in the future going to skype with syn and his dad for a lesson so if you have any questions also comment and ill see if I can ask.

Reactions: Alex__vngnz

Lenore M

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Nah….I’m good for now. I’m working on the sweep lessons here and I know what I need to do. I just don’t like it because it sounds awful. LOL Have a great weekend. EDITED to add. I sound awful..not the lesson.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Lenore M

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
@Tory Capman Oh I think you’re right. I’m trying to learn the Scream solo..that’s how I found the school. The sweeps are a separate thing I brought up because it’s what I am working on most with the lessons. Best to you.

Synner Endless Summer Collection