• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey everyone!

It’s been a while since we last made an update on things and there are good reasons for it. In the past year, Syn and the team have been thinking about the evolution of Synner and today we are ready to announce the first phase of this new chapter.

The first change is that the forums will drastically be reduced and will be used for questions about the lessons content (lessons content only) for the moment.

We invite you all to join the Official Avenged Sevenfold Discord as all the community aspects of Synner will happen on there from now on.

The second change is about the lessons. You all know by now that we had a little incident last year with our lessons. We are still working hard to recover and re-sync them all and while we made a lot of progress, it will take time before it’s all back up to normal.

More importantly, the lessons will migrate to SynTv which is where the focus of our attention will be in the next phase. Their transfer will begin shortly, in the next couple days/week.

I know that this will come as bad news for some of you. But know that all those decisions were taken after much consideration following the vision that Syn has for Synner. This is the start of something new as we aim to have the most modern experience with the best technology for everyone. And while the form changes, Synner is here to stay!

If you have any question, we will be happy to answer them below.

Thank you everyone!

Riff36

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Jan 2, 2022
    🇸🇬 Singapore 🇸🇬

Attachments

• 8EC533F1-ACAE-449D-B080-5C9287190CB1.jpeg
      8EC533F1-ACAE-449D-B080-5C9287190CB1.jpeg
      524.4 KB · Views: 65
    • IMG_6475.jpeg
      IMG_6475.jpeg
      644.3 KB · Views: 61
    • IMG_6333.jpeg
      IMG_6333.jpeg
      947.3 KB · Views: 67
    • IMG_6336.jpeg
      IMG_6336.jpeg
      1,017.2 KB · Views: 71
    • 260B3D93-80D6-48F1-938D-404A2AE3D7B6.jpeg
      260B3D93-80D6-48F1-938D-404A2AE3D7B6.jpeg
      131.8 KB · Views: 63
    • 047C5100-2191-4B09-9E56-CD8C21BFC56A.jpeg
      047C5100-2191-4B09-9E56-CD8C21BFC56A.jpeg
      606.4 KB · Views: 61
    • IMG_7501.jpeg
      IMG_7501.jpeg
      177.1 KB · Views: 62
    • IMG_7437.jpeg
      IMG_7437.jpeg
      108.7 KB · Views: 63

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I've begun working on syncing the lessons from the beginning. It's slow going. The blues lessons are gone. If PG finds the files, he may put them up on his own site or something, but our former host lost the files and no one appears to have a backup. The Pentatonic Etudes may have met the same fate as the blues lessons. If we find them, we'll fix them, but...

Kate Swan

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 16, 2019
    Prague, Czech Republic
    linktr.ee
    Hey everyone!

It’s been a while since we last made an update on things and there are good reasons for it. In the past year, Syn and the team have been thinking about the evolution of Synner and today we are ready to announce the first phase of this new chapter.

The first change is that the forums will drastically be reduced and will be used for questions about the lessons content (lessons content only) for the moment.

We invite you all to join the Official Avenged Sevenfold Discord as all the community aspects of Synner will happen on there from now on.

The second change is about the lessons. You all know by now that we had a little incident last year with our lessons. We are still working hard to recover and re-sync them all and while we made a lot of progress, it will take time before it’s all back up to normal.

More importantly, the lessons will migrate to SynTv which is where the focus of our attention will be in the next phase. Their transfer will begin shortly, in the next couple days/week.

I know that this will come as bad news for some of you. But know that all those decisions were taken after much consideration following the vision that Syn has for Synner. This is the start of something new as we aim to have the most modern experience with the best technology for everyone. And while the form changes, Synner is here to stay!

Thank you everyone!
    Hi there! Are these news in some way connected with the fact that I can not play the videos with lessons? I wasn't here for about two years and now the videos are not working for me - I can see only a white screen...if you have any idea which could help me, I would be very grateful! ♥ Thanks in advance :))

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hi there! Are these news in some way connected with the fact that I can not play the videos with lessons? I wasn't here for about two years and now the videos are not working for me - I can see only a white screen...if you have any idea which could help me, I would be very grateful! ♥ Thanks in advance :))
    Hey Kate! Yeah the lessons are now on our new platform on SynTv! I know some bugs have been reported there but let me know if it's still bugged. Send me a DM so I can act fast!

DXMG503

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Hey everyone!

Thank you everyone!
    Will, the existing threads on here be archive? There’s some pretty unique and valuable insight on here. It would be a real shame to lose it all. Threads about gear the band has used in the studio, etc..

Synner Endless Summer Collection