• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

In An Original Band?

J

Jak Angelescu

This may be a topic already but I tried searching and couldn’t find anything after a while. So I’m curious, anyone here have an original band they’re a part of? A solo artist with any songs? If you do, let me know! We can support each other through all things!

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Well, I plan on having an original band one day lol. When I learn how to play properly. 😂
But I’ve been writing lyrics for a long time, and have a few albums worth of material (not even joking here, I have a shit ton of concepts).
Hopefully this school will help me with achieving my goal!

Cody Kennedy

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I’m working on two bands, one deathcore band and one technical death metal band. We don’t have anything posted yet, we’re still writing our stuff, but I hope once we do release an EP or something I can get some exposure on here. I’d also love to see whatever project it is you’re working on, as well as others. Maybe Syn could look into a section of the website for bands/artists to communicate and post some of their projects, I think that’d be badass.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Josh Bailey

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I’m in a band from the great state of Texas lol. We’re called Sleep Juliet and we’ve got most of the big social media sites and an official sleepjuliet.com website. All of us love that mid-2000’s rock that everyone’s been nostalgic about for a while now so we kinda have that sounds going for us. All you guys looking for bands and want to be in one one day let me tell ya, it’s a pain sometimes but you love it so much that you keep on going with it.