• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Site Load Time, Problems W/ Posting Riffs & Comments

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey everyone! In the forum topic that Patrick posted, some students mentioned that ever since the last update to the site it’s taking a lot longer to load things. It use to be where it just took a little long for the school’s page to load but now it’s with every time you make a click. For me, it didn’t bother me at all but now that I’m trying to comment on riffs, the connection is taking so long with every click that more often than not, the connection is completely timing out and I have to refresh the page. Also some of my comments aren’t even posting because as soon as I click, “submit”, it takes long, times out, I try to refresh, do it again, and still my comment isn’t there. Unfortunately it’s taking so long to leave a comment on anything I didn’t get to do much. It took roughly six minutes from the moment of logging on to the site to leave one comment on a forum topic, and three times the connection timed out. Is anyone else having the connection timing out or is it my browser?
Second thing, I’ve had numerous students (roughly 12) writing me on Instagram saying they can’t respond to forum topics, message anyone, start forum topics, or even post a riff. Yet their accounts are verified. And some can post topics and respond but not post riffs, and then others can post riffs but not do anything else, including accessing the store. So I’m going to create a new account fresh from scratch and keep track of exactly what you’re suppose to do to get a thorough account set up here, because when I did it for my singer the steps had all changed due to the bot blocking techniques (which have helped, SOOOO much by the way, guys!! Thank you!!)
If you can read this and are one of those students, please reach out to me on Instagram @guitarninjacat and I’ll be sure I let you know of the steps.
Have a great day, everyone! It’s raining cats and dogs here in Kansas City (thank God) and I’m stuck inside school 🙁