• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Sustainiac Toggle Switches are “loose” (Syn Cus-S Gold Burst)

Rymydy

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
So I’m not sure if this is fixable, but the toggle switches for my Sustainiac are loose. First it was the mode switch, and then the on/off switch became loose too, but I don’t know how to fix them. And it makes it to where my guitar literally only has a bridge pickup, because no signal comes from the neck now.

By “losse” I mean like they’re still connected to the guitar but they just flop around with no function instead of clicking back and fourth like they should. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Rymydy

Apocalyptic Katana

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
www.instagram.com
Damn, I hope it’s not too costly, but if I have no other choice than I might as well. Thank you so much for your help!!
Finding the correct switch and installing a new one (if you have a soldering iron) will take some time, but the part itself is very cheap

though if you contact sustainiac for a replacement board where the switch is, it'll be easier for you but probably would cost more

Sustainiac's website https://www.sustainiac.com/

contact sustainiac support through [email protected]

Reactions: Ed Seith
Upvote 0