• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Top three favorite Bands

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
Feb 16, 2023
I have been asked by my sister (at least fifty times) and by people I talk to on the phone and things like that. “What’s your favorite song?”. I do not have a favorite song because (I am very confident in my playlist and selection of music that what I listen to is the best shit ever) the artists/ bands I listen to in my opinion are The Best Of The Best.. and I can’t pick a song from my library. So I want to ask…

What are your top three favorite bands/ artist.

for me it is:

1. Avenged Sevenfold
2. Asking Alexandria
3. Pierce The Veil

Last edited:
Reactions: Aaron_Turner

Andrew Chung

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
In no particular order, especially because it changes every once in a while:
  • Avenged Sevenfold (obviously)
  • Black Veil Brides. I said what I said. Say what you want about Andy's voice—fuck Ashley though—but Jake, Jinxx, and CC are great musicians. Wretched and Divine was a masterpiece and the self-titled record was excellent.
  • ??? Maybe NOFX? Maybe Pantera? Who knows

Reactions: Little Laguna05
Upvote 0

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
Feb 16, 2023
  • Black Veil Brides. I said what I said. Say what you want about Andy's voice—fuck Ashley though—but Jake, Jinxx, and CC are great musicians. Wretched and Divine was a masterpiece and the self-titled record was excellent.
Andy has an amazing voice, the whole band together has an amazing sound, not really sure the problem with Ashley but meh.they are my 5th favorite

Upvote 0

Andrew Chung

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Andy has an amazing voice, the whole band together has an amazing sound, not really sure the problem with Ashley but meh.they are my 5th favorite
Re: Andy
Eh. I don't love it the way I love Shadows' voice, but neither do I hate it the way some people seem to.

Re: Ashley
There were multiple allegations of him having committed sexual abuse. That's bad enough, charges or not—I cannot seem to find any news of formal charges being pressed against him, but when you consider that a decent part of BVB's fanbase is underage girls...

Upvote 0

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
Feb 16, 2023
Re: Andy
Eh. I don't love it the way I love Shadows' voice, but neither do I hate it the way some people seem to.

Re: Ashley
There were multiple allegations of him having committed sexual abuse. That's bad enough, charges or not—I cannot seem to find any news of formal charges being pressed against him, but when you consider that a decent part of BVB's fanbase is underage girls...
Yeahhh, the same thing happened with Pierce the veil, Vic’s brother had been dealing with court about kind of the same thing and they stopped after Misadventures but now they are back

Upvote 0
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Aaron_Turner

Free Bird Player
Feb 11, 2023
Lost It All by BVB is 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: Andrew Chung
Upvote 0

Kyroo

New Student
Mar 21, 2020
whats with ashley?

Reactions: Lindsey
Synner Endless Summer Collection